Calling all South Wales Junior Doctors & A+E Nurse practitioners
Worried about dealing with eye conditions in A+E?
Come along to this FREE course delivered by Ophthalmology registrars!
- When: Saturday 14/01/17 from 9:30- 15:00
- Where: Singleton Hospital, Swansea, SA2 8QA
- What: All you need to know about common ophthalmic emergencies in an A+E setting
Booking: If interested, please email email@example.com
30 spaces only!
- Eye examination
- The red eye
- Chemical injury
- Assessment of Ocular trauma
- Foreign body removal….and more!
Certificate of attendance and free lunch provided.
Event organised by Dr. Dana Ahnood and Dr. Simerdip Kaur